At Hudson Robotics, we specialize in applying lab instruments, software and hundreds of third party lab instrument integrations for laboratory automation! We design and build innovative systems, dynamic software, and instruments to automate and streamline your discovery workflows. Hudson specializes in integrating users’ instruments into custom laboratory automation solutions as well as offer pre-configured laboratory workcells to carry out well-established protocols.
- Large automated workcells for Synthetic Biology, Protein Expression and other complex tasks
- Robotic arms and track systems for moving microplates for High-throughput-Screening
- Liquid Handlers, automated pipettors, microplate washers, reagent dispensers
- a DNA/RNA/Protein/SPE extraction device: the FilterPress Workstation
- The Rapid_pH pH meter for measuring pH in 96 well microplates
- Customized Laboratory Technology Solutions
- Microplate barcode labelers and plate sealers
- 3 models of Colony Picker instruments
- Lab Automation Software
Our Equipment is Best Known for Being:
- Accurate – Liquid handlers with low CVs, confident plate handling
- Flexible – Our tools can be implemented in many different ways
- Robust – Our products are built to last
- Compact – We strive to give you back your hood and bench space
- Efficient – Our software assures all equipment is in use when available
- Easy to Use – Plug it in and it’s ready to use.
Our Customers Include:
- Pharmaceutical Researchers
- Biotech Researchers
- Academic Researchers
- Lab Instrument Manufactures
- Assay Kit & Reagent Manufactures
- We support all manner of Life Sciences Research
All of our laboratory robots are tied together by our powerful, but easy-to-use, SoftLinx™ lab automation software, which can control hundreds of 3rd party laboratory instruments. Lab automation engineers and automation specialists love the flexibility and in depth capabilities of SoftLinx. SoftLinx contains a simple flow-chart based protocol editor and comes with our Guided Operation (GO) technology that makes it easy for the inexperienced technician to run the most complex protocol without further instruction. Scientists and researchers can be confident that Hudson Robotics’ automation specialists will develop methods based on their protocols so they only have to press GO to run their protocol.
Featured Partner: Coy Lab Products for Anaerobic and Hypoxic Chambers, BMG Labtech for microplate readers and LiCONiC INSTRUMENTS for automated incubators. to see a complete list of past and current partners please go to lab instrument integrations.