Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Solutions
- Hands-Free DNA Purification by vacuum, magnetic beads, or with our new Filter Press positive-pressure purification manifold.
- Up to Full-plate Normalization– Connect your microplate reader, or import your reader data to prepare a fresh plate at a constant concentration.
- Automated Magnetic Beads (Ampure)- Easy, but tedious. The Solo has an accessory for walkaway magnetic beads purification of DNA- target enrichment, PCR cleanup
- Automated Library Prep and Indexing– The Solo is your favorite lab assistant for high-quality liquid handling in medium thruput.
- PCR Prep, PCR– The Solo Molecular Biology Workstation will do vector preparation, gene assembly, transformation and plating. After automated colony picking with the RapidPick, you’ll incubate and return the culture block for plasmid preps. The Solo was made to perform at PCR volumes. It’s easy, agile, and reliable.
Hudson Robotics has been automating laboratory applications like NGS since 1983. The Next-Generation DNA Sequencing Workstation can integrate anything, like your plate reader or washer. And it’s a real robot. It can import information like your plate reader data and automatically normalize DNA concentration.
If your NGS program is up and running, let’s talk about the precision (CV<1%) and throughput (24-hour operation) automation can provide.
RapidPick MP: 20 Pin Colony Picker
The RapidPick MP is the fastest, most accurate automated multi-pin colony picking system in the world with over 96% inoculation rates and typical speeds of picking over 2,400 bacterial colonies per hour. The small footprint saves lab space, allows for easy cleaning and fits into microbiome chambers and biosafety hoods. The RapiPick MP is at the heart of the Complete and Lite systems which include robotic plate loading, media filling as well as other features, such as plate sealing in the RapidPick Complete Workcell.
The RapidPick MP is intended for researchers who need the accuracy and high outgrowth rates of the RapidPick colony-picker, but whose workload doesn’t require the added automation available in the Complete or Lite systems.