“Thank you to all of the lab technicians, scientists, researchers and engineers working diligently behind the scenes to drive the innovations that will bring this pandemic to an end. You are truly an inspiration and the world owes you its collective appreciation and gratitude. Please keep doing what you do best and we will continue to support you in every way we can.” – Phil Farrelly, CEO
More tools to assist your COVID-19 research.
At Hudson Robotics, we specialize in applying lab instruments, lab integration software and hundreds of third party devices for laboratory automation solutions.
We design and build innovative systems, dynamic software, and instruments to automate and streamline your discovery workflows. Hudson specializes in integrating users’ instruments into custom laboratory automation solutions as well as offering pre-configured laboratory workcells to carry out well-established protocols.
Meet the automation experts.
Hudson Robotics fully supports the study of the Human Microbiome. From Gene Assembly and DNA Extraction to Protein Expression.
Learn about the Rapid_pH pH meter for high-throughput, accurate measurement of pH in 96 well microplates and tubes.
- Large automated workcells for Synthetic Biology, Protein Expression and other complex tasks
- Robotic arms and track systems for moving microplates for High-Throughput-Screening
- Liquid handlers, automated pipettors, microplate washers, reagent dispensers
- a DNA/RNA/Protein/SPE extraction device: the FilterPress Workstation
- The Rapid_pH pH meter for measuring pH in 96 well microplates
- Customized laboratory technology solutions
- Microplate barcode labelers and plate sealers
- 3 models of Colony Picker instruments
- Lab Automation Software
Our Equipment is Best Known for Being:
- Accurate – Liquid handlers with low CVs, confident plate handling
- Flexible – Our tools can be implemented in many different ways.
- Robust – Our products are built to last.
- Compact – We strive to give you back your hood and bench space.
- Efficient – Our software ensures all equipment is in use when available.
- Easy to Use – Plug it in and it’s ready to use.
Our Customers Include:
- Pharmaceutical Researchers
- Biotech Researchers
- Academic Researchers
- Lab Instrument Manufacturers
- Assay Kit & Reagent Manufacturers
- Life Science Researchers