What if a solution could be found that would produce accurate, veriable dilutions across an entire plate in less tahn 1 minute per target plate?
- High-Throughput Screening of Cellulase F Mutants from Multiplexed Plasmid Sets using an Automated Plate Assay on a Functional Proteomic Robotic Workcell
The field of plasmid-based functional proteomics requires the rapid assay of proteins expressed from plasmid libraries. Automation is essential since large sets of mutant open reading frames are being cloned for evaluation. To date no integrated automated platform is available to carry out the entire process including production of plasmid libraries, expression of cloned genes, and functional testing of expressed proteins.
Recent software advancements have made it much easier to automate almost any procedure typically carried out in a drug discovery laboratory. It is now possible to design “virtual workcells” from a small, dedicated collection of liquid and microplate handling robots to carry out the simplest or most complicated procedures.
- Automation of Microplate Bar Code Printing and Labeling with the Hudson/Computype Print & Apply Workcell
- Integration of LEADseeker Homogenous Imaging System with a Hudson PlateCrane
- Automated System for Compound Library Screening by MTS Cell Viability Assays
- LabLinx: Automation of Labware Transport with a High-Speed, Portable, Modular and Expandable Conveyor-Based System
- Rapid Fragment Screening with a Robotically-Automated FórteBio Octet RED384