Hudson has combined all required ELISA assay functions into one compact ELISA Workcell, based on our SOLO™ Liquid Handling platform. This automated ELISA system features walk-away processing of your samples with minimal hands-on time.
The workcell comes ready to use, powered by our easy and intuitive Hudson SoftLinx Lab Automation Software. This workcell can be expanded at any time by adding microplate-based instruments, including those from other manufacturers, and controlled using the same SoftLinx interface.
Hudson has you covered with system architecture that can change, grow or evolve with you.
Hudson Robotics is here to help with a lab automation workcell designed to increase your capacity and accelerate your throughput.
The ELISA Workcell – COVID-19 package comes with the following:
- 96 or 384 well microplate format
- Sample input in 96 tube array or microplates
- Quantitative sample transfer, volumes from 2uL – 200uL
- Serial dilution if required
- Fast, accurate reagent addition
- Mixing by re-pipetting or shaking
- Rapid microplate washing
- Elevated or room temperature incubation
- Direct loading into a plate reader