RapidWash™ - Ultra-Compact, High-Throughput Microplate Washer
The RapidWash™ high-speed microplate washer for 96-well and 384-well microplates offers high throughput washing for ELISAs, cellular assays, and other processes requiring washing and aspirating. Yet, it is the smallest (9.25”W x 15”D footprint) automated microplate washer on the market. It fits comfortably in all robotic workcells or even on already cramped lab benches. Not to be compared with strip washers, the RapidWash is perfect for labs that need automated high throughput.
Use the Rapidwash as a stand alone microplate washer or integrate it into Hudson designed workstations. A software API is available for integration into other schedulers or automation platforms. Combine the RapidWash with an automated pipettor, reagent dispenser, robotic arm and microplate stacks for hours of hands off processing or build a single purpose lab workstation like below.
- ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay)
- FIA (Fluorescent Immuno Assay)
- LIA (Luminescent Immuno Assay)
- Cytotoxicity Assays
- Agglutination Assays
- Works with both low profile and deep well microplates
- High speed: less than 9 sec. 96-well fill/aspirate cycle
- Low residual volume: <2uL per well
- Programmable dispensing and aspiration rates
- Programmable nozzle insertion/exit rates
- Programmable residual volumes, with easy setup
- High precision: <1% @ 100uL per well, plate-to-plate
- Up to 2 wash buffer sources, automatically selectable
- Easy software integration with other instruments
- Open API for integration using 3rd party software
Click Here to see videos of the RapidWash microplate washer in action.
High Throughput Screening (HTS)
High throughput screening (HTS) is a way of rapidly assessing a large number of candidate compounds or genetic modulators to identify active compounds, antibodies or genes which modulate a particular biomolecular pathway. Enzymes such as kinases, proteases, phosphatases, oxidoreductases, phosphodiesterases, and transferases comprise the majority of biochemical targets in today’s lead discovery efforts.
|Overview of the Hudson Robotics RapidWash.|
|Close-up view of the RapidWash in action.|
|This video shows the RapidWash integrated with our LabLinx microplate conveyor system.|